(Restocking April 17th) Adventure Power Box DIY Kit WITH BOX
Ready to build your own Adventurer box? This kit is for you!
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE ORDERING:
- The box will be GREEN
- Batteries in this box must lay on their side to fit. This is not an issue with lithium batteries but sealed lead acid batteries should always be up right when charging to prevent damage to the battery. We highly recommend using lithium batteries only for this power box!
- This box will only hold two deer feeder sized batteries. There is not enough room for anything bigger.
- This kit is not intended to be used with a trolling motor!
If ordered without the glow cup, no glow cup hole or glow cup switch hole will be cut out of the box.
This kit includes all the components you need to build yourself the Adventurer Power box! Pre drilled holes in this box will take the guess work out of your build. Just install the components and wire it up! If you need wire and terminals, you can add this kit to your cart ~ https://www.iceholepower.com/product-page/ihp-wiring-kit
Price includes shipping. The customer will have the option to choose Red, Green or Blue for the switch & panel color.
Please watch this DIY video for wiring instructions.
- Predrilled box
- 3 hole panel with voltmeter
- USB and cig port
- 5 switches (plus 1 free spare)
- 2 binding post/banana posts
- 2 eagle eye lights (plus 1 free spare)
- Single inline fuse holder and 10 amp fuses
- Ice Hole Power sticker
- Free shipping to the lower 48
Outside Dimensions: 13.5" (L) x 7.4" (W) x 5.1" (H); Inside Dimensions: 11.2" (L) x 6.0" (W) x 4" (H)
Addional options on this box:
- Jig charging cup (plus one additional switch)
- Lithium batteries (up to two 12ah lithiums)
- Lithium charger
- SAE port
- T-bolt track
This kit only includes the basic electronic components for a power box and does not include wiring material, wiring schematics. Please watch our DIY video!
A note about lights:
Please test the lights prior to installing them. Each kit includes an additional light incase one fails. These lights are made with 28 gauge wire and can be difficult to work with. When wiring multiple lights, I have found that it is a lot easier to solder them together prior to crimping the wire connector to them.
When installing the lights into your box, do not over tighten them! It does not take much to pull them apart when you are tightening the nut. Just a bit past finger tight is enough.