NOT INTENDED FOR TROLLING MOTORS.
This is the one stop shop for all the Bad Mofo componets for the DIY box builder! We even cut the holes for you in the box! Before attempting to build this box, you should have a couple boxes under your belt and a good understanding of how to wire a box. The kit will include a couple of extra switches and lights incase any fail or break during the build. This kit does not include wire, wire connectors, or tools. Watching our DIY video for this kit is highly recommended!
This item is only available with Blue switchs and Three hole panel.
The kit includes the following components:
- Bad Mofo box with precut holes
- Bluetooth amplifier with DC power connector
- 2 backlit 4 inch marine speakers (Blue)
- 3 hole panel with voltmeter, USB, and cig port (Blue)
- 7 switches (Blue) (5 are used in this design plus 2 spares)
- 2 banana posts
- 4 eagle eye lights (2 are used in my design plus 2 spares)
- Single inline fuse holder
- Three 10 amp fuses
- Ice Hole Power sticker
Optional add ons:
- "Glow-ry hole" jig charging cup plus another switch
- 12ah Lithium batteries (Biggest batteries that will fit)
- Lithium battery charger
Outside Dimensions: 13.5" (L) x 7.4" (W) x 8.5" (H); Inside Dimensions: 11" (L) x 5.8" (W) x 7.2" (H)
A note about lights:
Please test your lights prior to installing them. These lights are made with 28 gauge wire and can be difficult to work with. When wiring multiple lights, I have found that it is a lot easier to solder them together prior to crimping your wire connector to them.
When installing the lights into your box, do not over tighten them! It does not take much to pull them apart when you are tightening the nut. Just a bit past finger tight is enough.
Solder your speaker wires to the speaker so they don't slip off.